Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

TEMPORARY GC

Hi again!  Is everybody as bummed as I am about the snow we just got here in CT?  Ugh!  And, to make the snow here seem even worse, Carleton is on vacation for the next 8 days in Costa Rica!  Without me!  Haha.  He totally lucked out!  He's on a manly fishing excursion with da boyz.  I may or may not be a teensy-weensy bit jealous, but my man totally deserves a vacation for all the hard work he has put into our soon-to-be-house! So, I'm happy he gets to spend a week out on a boat, surrounded by warm air and sunshine.  And I'm already counting down the days until he gets back because I miss him!

But, while he's gone, I've got some big shoes to fill.  He has told me that I am the substitute GC!  Yikes!  Who would ever put me in charge?!  Just kidding!  I got this!  :)

This week (weather permitting) the framers should be finishing up!  Right now, we have a fully framed first floor.  Yesterday, we were even able to climb up on top of it where the second floor will be.  Pretty crazy!!

I'll show pictures in the next post, I promise.

Here's to hoping everything goes smoothly this week!  Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment